Your new role
To provide generalist HR advice, support and guidance to Managers within the designated business areas and to provide ongoing support to the HR Business Partner in their role.
- Acting as the first point of contact for general HR queries, providing accurate and timely advice;
- Identifying where HR issues/ queries need to be escalated and referring them to the appropriate level of HR Management to ensure the relevant action is taken;
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on key HR Data/KPIs such as turnover of staff, sickness absence etc, identifying from the data key trends and working with the HR Business Partner to identify and address any underlying issues;
- Developing and updating internal HR guidance/procedures on key HR processes as and when required to ensure consistency and efficiency of service within the HR Team;
- Actively involved in all areas of recruitment and interviewing of candidates.
- Taking responsibility for keeping updated as to changes in employment law and HR best practice, ensuring that the advice and support given is accurate and up to date;
- Carrying out any additional duties as and when required to ensure the smooth running of the HR service provision.
What you'll need to succeed
Our client is keen to find an individual with proven experience in a HR generalist role with exposure to recruitment and interviewing.
What you'll get in return
A great opportunity to work within a very successful business in a busy and forward thinking team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.