HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner, Bristol or Leeds (£70,000)
An established brand in the UK is looking for a dynamic HR Business Partner to join their Bristol team. You will work across the full range of the HR function, and partner with managers and local HR to understand the key performance issues, objectives and drivers and in order to proactively drive the HR agenda.
The successful candidate will need a strong commercial orientation and the ability to translate the company's business plans and goals into human resource capabilities needed to achieve results.
As the HR Business Partner your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Excellent technical HR knowledge through generalist and HRBP experience within a global matrix organisation
- Ability to consult on the application of HR policy and processes
- Demonstrated ability to consult, influence, and partner with senior leaders in developing and executing people strategies to drive business performance
- Demonstrated relationship management skills at all levels of the organisation as well as team management
- Strong business management, commercial and financial acumen
- Experience in Organisational Design and creating High Performing Organisations.
- Degree qualified or equivalent, ideally CIPD qualified.
Interested in exploring this opportunity? Get in touch with me, Jay-Ann Bravo-Harriott, on 020 303 12468 or j.bravoharriott@annapurnarecruitment.
Annapurna HR is a recruitment agency operating in regard to this vacancy
HR Business Partner, Bristol (£70,000)