Graduate Recruitment Consultant
The PageGroup Graduate Development Programme in our St. Albans office is a key part of a strategy to recruit talent that will make a significant contribution to business growth. Success in our business means rewards such as fast-track promotion to management, paid holidays to exotic locations and the opportunity to earn significant bonuses, all are achievable in our meritocratic environment.
PageGroup is inclusive of three leading global recruitment brands; Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive. We work with pioneering organisations worldwide to source, consult and recruit into all levels across 25 differing sectors. Since 1976 we've grown to become a worldwide leader with 153 offices in 35 countries.
We are specialists in what we do, this gives our clients and candidates the best insight during their recruitment process and ensures your success within a competitive market.
Our values are reflected in everything we do in each of our global offices and contribute to our success. A career at PageGroup offers you market leading training, progression, financial reward and fun within a Graduate recruitment consultant role
A Graduate Recruitment Consultant role is a complex sales role, you will be responsible for developing business as well as sourcing potential candidates and managing the offer process.
- Identifying and developing new business relationships
- Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needs
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer
- Offer management and negotiation
- Networking to build business information
Tenacious and resilient?
Persuasive with excellent communication skills?
Target-oriented and wanting to make money?
Commercially minded and but still want to be trained and developed?
Driven and determined to be successful in a career, not a job?
Does this sound like you? If so, then PageGroup could be the ideal place to launch your graduate career.
With the Graduate Recruitment consultant role we are passionate about your career progression. With 956 global promotions in the last 12 months and 87% of Directors organically grown - we reward success. Your career at PageGroup is determined by revenue generated meaning our structure is meritocratic. With competitive base salaries and a commission/bonus structure based on your success you will be moving into a highly lucrative business.
PageGroup is a focused sales environment and you will receive world renowned training when you start and throughout your career with us. You will begin on our Sales Academy programme and as your career progresses we will support you throughout to ensure you have all the information necessary to be highly successful.
- Competitive basic salary + commission/bonus structure
- Unrivalled career progression
- Market leading training programme (ongoing throughout your career)
- Chance to join and work with one of the best names in the industry
- Additional benefits (season ticket loans, monthly incentives, quarterly trips, team events, pension plan, private medical cover and much more!)
- International/National Opportunities
- Corporate responsibility and fundraising events for our chosen charities