Head of Employee Experience
A truly unique role is now available within a Financial Services business based in the City - Head of Employee Experience.
The purpose of the role is to be a strategic partner to both the business and HR in order to attract, retain and develop high calibre people to the organisation creating innovative people strategies that align to business strategy. Holistically the role is responsible for the end to end employee journey and will involve a mix of HR skill such as business partnering, talent acquisition and talent development.
The successful candidate will be working for a great business that great culture and truly value their employees and also the HR contribution.
- Drive a strategic, proactive approach to ensure people and culture is at the start of business discussions and aligns to the annual business plans across all divisions.
- With your business partners, proactively be out in the business so the HR team have a seat at the table, their finger on the pulse and are seen as trusted advisors by the business on all people matters.
- Create and deliver annual people strategy for attracting and developing high performing people.
- Provide clear and effective counsel to management on people related issues including performance management, employee relations and organisational design.
- Ensure the team have a curious approach to understanding and knowing the business and expertly apply that to people strategies.
- Lead recruitment by understanding headcount requirements, managing recruitment third party relationships and managing in-house recruitment to ensure hiring numbers are achieved with high performing people.
- Creatively enhance employee brand both internally and externally so the business is seen as an employer of choice and a great place to work.
- Manage process to identify and map potential new joiners (people and companies) in new markets and territories, preparing research reports and recommendations as required.
- Ensure the business is keeping pace with new ways of attracting talent while considering the skills and capabilities required for the future, including being responsible for online channels
- Lead development of people by overseeing appraisal, succession planning and feedback processes to strategically map and deliver development requirements for the business.
- Creatively find solutions to deliver training to global employees beyond classroom learning.
- Proactively identify organisational design opportunities for the business.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, actively reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Ensure recruitment and learning and development processes are relevant and meet regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Provide management information and reports on recruitment and development as required.