Your new company
Working for a well-known, global manufacturing business on the outskirts of Leeds.
Your new role
Providing direction and leadership in all areas of HR to ensure successful delivery of the company's strategic objectives.
- Manage the Performance Development Review process ensuring that reviews are carried out in a timely manner and actions are followed up
- Employee Relations - Working closely with line managers, providing them with expert guidance, coaching and support on the full range of HR activities.
- Resourcing - Leading and implementing organisational change and resource requirements, including managing the recruitment process in conjunction with line managers and the HR Officer
- Manage investigations, disciplinary and grievance matters in conjunction with senior/line managers & provide advice and guidance on individual employee relations cases.
- Provide support to staff on HR issues, as and when required
- Learning and Development - Create an annual training plan, in line with outputs from individual Performance Development Reviews and in consultation with managers, follow up individual developments needs and source external training provision as and when required, monitoring training costs against budget
- Provide support and coaching to managers in the development of their teams
- Gather and analyse market data to measure the competitiveness of the company's remuneration and benefits packages and make recommendations as appropriate
- Monitor HR trends throughout the business and provide management information on Key Performance Indicators to the board as appropriate
What you'll need to succeed
* Relevant professional qualification (CIPD level 5 or above ideally)
* Proven generalist experience at management level, including the ability to work at both strategically and operationally
* Fully conversant and up-to-date with all aspects of employment law and H.R. best practice
* Ability to work autonomously and flexibly
* Able to lead and implement organisational change
What you'll get in return
A competitive package, bonus, free parking, pension and a degree of flexible working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.