HR Assistant - Watford - £28-32,000 plus benefits (must be experienced)
Excellent opportunity to join this well established, commercial organisation as a HR Assistant where you will touch every area of a generalist HR role. You will sit in the heart of a fast paced environment and have a passion for recruitment with an innovative approach to attracting the best talent. You will need to be comfortable in handling recruitment and HR employee life cycle activity and queries across ER, recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee engagement, talent management and anything else that happens to land on your desk.
Day to day activities will include:-
- Act as first point of contact for recruitment and HR related queries
- Introduce new direct recruitment activities
- Proactively mange the Recruitment email inbox
- Provide support to the HR team for employee relation issues, attending investigatory, disciplinary, grievance meetings.
- Administration of all employee life cycle activities and contractual changes
- Ad-hoc Projects
- Training administration and co-ordination
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Previous HR/Recruitment experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of attending formal investigatory, disciplinary, grievance meetings and supporting the process
- Ability to work in a confidential, professional manner
- Structured, planned and organised
- Excellent approach to work tasks
- Excellent ability to align HR priorities
- Team player with resilience
In return they offer a fantastic working environment and excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.