UK People Officer
Annapurna have recently partnered with a global technology company to find a People Officer to join the team.
The successful candidate will report to the People Manager and play a key role in the running of the London office from a People point of view. It will support the People Operations, Talent Acquisition and Culture teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- New starter and leaver processes
- Payroll for UK office, working closely with external provider
- Maternity and Paternity processes
- Support on Benefits reviews, annual pay and bonus review, ER activity,
- Lead social media strategy
- manage end to end recruitment for UK as required
The ideal candidate must have experience of working in a similar capacity in a UK business, a good understanding of UK employment law, experience of managing payroll process and a creative flair.
For more information, please contact Kathryn on firstname.lastname@example.org