People Business Partner, Director
People Business Partner, Director, Corporate Services, EMEA
London | Reporting to EMEA Head of People Business Partner (PBP) team
This Director role is a strategic and trusted business partner and advisor to the business, and is responsible for developing, managing and implementing the people strategy. This pivotal role includes performance management, talent management, career development, succession planning, training, coaching and mentoring, headcount planning and reward.
This position reports to the EMEA Head of PBP team and will specifically support the Corporate Services population for EMEA.
Corporate Services is made up of the People team, Legal, Compliance and Risk, Marketing and Business Development, Facilities and Real Estate, Finance, Business Intelligence, and Administrative professionals. This role will need to collaborate closely with the global PBP team, the EMEA talent acquisition team and the EMEA People Operations team. This role will be working in a matrix structure so will need to balance the geographical, business community and wider team demands.
This role will be responsible for working with Corporate Services leaders shaping the people strategy to align with the firm's overarching business strategy and will support the practices in achieving the strategic goals of the team and the combined organisation by applying detailed knowledge of business drivers.
This involves taking an integrated approach to the following strategic people activities to embed culture and working practices that support the strategy.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Partner with the Corporate Services leaders to plan and execute the people strategy in support of the wider organisational overarching strategy Accountability for improving retention and for increasing average tenure for the Corporate Services community
- Accountability for improving diversity targets in the Corporate Services community
- Act as the conscience of the Corporate Services community to keep practices honest and aligned to the strategy including acting as partner on all important people related decisions
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the firm's strategy, business drivers, all other business communities, geographies and culture and be able to effectively communicate these both internally and externally
- Work within the matrix to ensure the Corporate Services and local market leaders are supported efficiently throughout EMEA
- Develop trusted relationships and interface effectively with senior management, Corporate Services leaders and external networks
- Sought out as a sounding board by Corporate Services leaders
- Invest time in developing relationships with the Corporate Services community
- Act as a trusted and integral part of the Corporate Services community leadership team and actively participate in meetings
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.