Senior Manager - PMO
Are you a change or PMO professional interested in working for a leading FTSE 100 business? Are you passionate about delivering change in a complex, matrix environment? Would you be excited to be involved in one of the largest programmes we have seen in a FTSE business?
We are partnering with an exciting Technology business who are embarking upon a significant period of change and transformation. As a Senior Manager - PMO you will partner with all of the corporate functions in order to successfully drive the programme management, governance and reporting. You will work closely with your counterparts across HR and the wider change team to ensure best practice.
- Owns the full process for programme management, governance and reporting for People Framework Programme across corporate units on behalf of Corporate Functions.
- Manage People Framework Programme end to end for Corporate Functions - establish clear vision for change and definition of successful change outcomes.
- Defines, shapes and leads the programme management methodology, governance and reporting approach for people transformation across Corporate Units.
- Ensures changes are implemented with minimal risk to business as usual and that benefits can be achieved
- Leads a dispersed team of project managers. Coaches to ensure the team understands and can follow change, project management processes and standards.
Key skills required:
- Significant programme or project management experience of leading large scale change programmes. Accreditation in Prince, MSP, APM or agile is preferred.
- Background in generalist HR or leading people related change projects is essential.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.