Data Specialist HR
This immediate requirement for a Data Specialist based in Crawley is an ongoing temporary position working for a large global company. The role sits within the HR function specifically working with HR processes and systems.
The ideal candidate will have the following :
- Immediately available with 2-3 years experience working with data either within an HR environment or similar such as compliance and/or governance
- Ability to interpret data from sources and compare system results
- Providing ongoing monitoring and data checking reports
- Working with the data available be able to identify, analyse and interpret trends
- Supply information based on findings to facilitate improvements to data accuracy
- Conducting Root Cause Analysis to identify source of error
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Experience using Excel and SAP
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.