Head of Training
Our client is a market leading, technology-based organisation with a strong & ambitious growth plan for the future. They are now recruiting a Head of Training to design and deliver the T&D strategy ensuring alignment with their vision and strategic goals. Based at their offices in Warwickshire you will be responsible for all areas of training including operational effectiveness and consistency. Working in a high performance environment, with an intellectually demanding stakeholder base, you will need the gravitas to build effective relationships at all levels in order to understand the current position and implement the necessary improvements.
- Understanding operational process and building an effective training strategy to ensure they deliver their services effectively and consistently across the organisation.
- Create a comprehensive CPD framework which integrates professional requirements, operational effectiveness and career development.
- Design and deliver a range of management and leadership programmes to improve and develop competence across the organisation.
- Building relationships across the business in order to champion a more proactive approach to People Development.
- Design and Deliver innovative and engaging programmes across all levels ensuring maximum ROI
- Maximise the effectiveness of L&D by utilising a true blended approach.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and gain buy-in for enhanced and new Learning Solutions
- Proven experience operating at all levels in a fast paced, highly innovative organisation.
- Have a broad generalist background in L&D incorporating a true blended approach.
- Demonstrable experience of translating complex business process into unambiguous training programmes
This a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference to the organisation in the short term whilst growing and developing the L&D offering in the long term. The role is expected to grow and develop over the coming years and provides a real career opportunity for the right person.
Salary: £50-60,000 + benefits
We would be keen to receive CVs however, if you require further information on the role call Diana Sharp at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH79)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.Learn how Wright Solutions can help you build a better workplace with online courses on Diversity, Inclusion, leadership and teamwork. Click Here