HR Advisor- Employee Relations
A Large Charity based in Central London looking for a HR Advisor to join the team- specialising in Employee Relations.
A large Charity based in Central London
The successful HR Advisor- Employee Relations will be responsible for:
- Managing a high volume of Employee Relations cases including redundancies
- Advising line managers on all aspects of all Employee Relations queries quickly and efficiently
- Working with the L&D team to provide training and coaching for managers in regards to Employee Relations
- Ensuring that HR policies and procedures are up to date
The successful HR Advisor- Employee Relations will have:
- Previous experience managing their own complex Employee relations cases
- A good understanding of the redundancy process
- The ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and line managers
- An up to date knowledge of UK employment law
- CIPD (level 5) would be desireable
The successful HR Advisor can expect to receive a salary between £33-35,000 plus benefits.