Job Title: Recruitment Coordinator
Salary: £27,000 + bonus
Morgan McKinley is recruiting on behalf of a UK leading Asset Management client for a Recruitment Coordinator. You will be responsible for sourcing and developing a continual pipeline of candidates for roles across all areas of the business and drive direct recruitment. The ideal candidate must have between 1 - 2 years of recruitment experience in Financial Services. It is a permanent role paying up to £27,000 with an additional bonus.
- Support the Recruitment Business Partner in driving direct recruitment for junior roles across the business
- Source potential and develop a continual pipeline of candidates directly for junior positions
- To utilize recruiting platforms to source candidates via LinkedIn, social media, job boards
- Prequalify all candidates via telephone screening, psychometric assessments and interviewing
- To shortlist suitable candidates for interviews
- Build and develop an in-house candidate database
- To deliver constructive feedback to all candidates
Key Skills/ experience:
- 1-2 years of recruitment experience
- Must have experience of recruiting in the Financial Services
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent organization and time management to ensure all deadlines are met
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.