Senior Payroll Advisor
I am partnering with a leading brand in central London to recruit an ambitious Payroll and Benefits Specialist, who thrives in an environment where you can influence change.
Main duties include:
- Ownership of the international payroll administration including UK, USA, Germany, Australia, Ireland
- Collation and data processing of all monthly payroll related changes with the appropriate payroll vendor
- Ensuring payroll complys with Compliance, Risk Management and Audit requirements
- Ensure all monthly Salary, Tax & 3rd party payments are processed with the required approvals and by the specified or regulatory deadlines
- Accountable for processing of the annual year end payroll processes eg P11d, Expat Compensation, PSA
- Main point of contact for all payroll related queries from managers and employees
- Build effective relationships & basic vendor management with 3rd parties
- Address issues raised by employees in a timely manner to resolution
- Ensure benefit providers are updated monthly with changes to membership
- Manage the annual renewal processes for all company benefits including accurate preparation and reconciliation of membership lists
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.