Global Talent Manager
Morgan McKinley is a recruiting for an International Talent Manager role to look at the Development, Succession Planning, Diversity and over all Talent pipeline for their VP & AVP level positions globally.
The role will suit an individual who is proactive, with a background from a global business, who is a specialist at stake holder management.
- Ownership of Talent population at a VP level. Providing data that proves alignment of business needs.
- Liaising with Central & Regional Learning, Talent & Development functions and HRBP's, to create data that can be used to map talent pipelines successfully and therefore allow accurate allocation of business resources.
- Drive 4 main area's:
- Creation of Global Talent strategies, that align to individual business units
- Global Talent Management at a VP level, driving performance and making sure the correct allocation of VP level resources
- Succession and Workforce planning, guaranteeing development and allocation of the best internal Talent
- Creation of a robust Diversity strategy to ensure a diverse workforace on a Global basis at a VP level.
- Experience as a Senior Talent Specialist incorporating Talent, Succession, Workforce Planning, Diversity and Learning & Development skill sets.
- Ability to work operating both at a strategic and operational level to drive forward business lead talent agenda's in a commercially astute organisation
- Experience of working across multiple geographies in a multinational matrixed organisation.
- Shown experience working with senior executive level partners.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.