Senior HR Business Partner
Senior HR Business Partner
£80,000 base salary plus discretionary bonus & competitive benefits
A global, highly entrepreneurial, SME financial services firm is keen to secure the services of an experienced Senior HR Business Partner to join their current small, yet efficient HR team (of six) on a permanent basis, to be based out of their London head office.
Reporting into the Global Head of HR, and working alongside one other Senior HR Business Partner, the post-holder will cover a full generalist remit, at both an operational and strategic level. Whereas their current HRBP's role will focus more on the operational / technical aspects of HR, this role will cover elements such as: Training, Talent, ER, D&I, and Change Management. This role will be heavily involved with key projects for the business such as; Brexit, SMCR along with other regulatory corporate implementations.
The organisation has ambitious plans and has seen a rapid amount of growth in the last 12 months, so matched with prior financial services experience, it would be highly beneficial for the post-holder to have current or prior exposure to working in a SME business, which has, or did go, through a period of transformation and change.
* Leadership Development – you will act as the leader for business critical projects such as Brexit, SMCR and other regulatory and corporate projects
* Middle Management Development – upskilling and coaching of line managers to ensure they are better equipped with the necessary tools to manage their teams
* Employee Engagement – defining and embedding a full employee value proposition. Also assist with any cultural transformation work in line with anticipated growth both in the UK and internationally.
* Performance Management – review and implement the new processes to ensure both UK based and international employees are being measured against relevant performance metrics (the efficiency of this will need to be improved & updated)
* Process Improvement – you will have the confidence to challenge and put in place and effective, robust process that demonstrates a continual improvement within the team.
* Talent Management – ensure the best on-boarding programme is in place to attract and retain the right talent externally, plus identify and develop high potential talent internally
* Change Management – this will be on ad-hoc basis and will involve assisting the Head of HR with any restructuring or transformation exercises as required
* Stakeholder Management - proactively and strategically work as a business partner to support global stakeholders across the business, building up strong working relationships. You will have a front office focus split across the UK and internationally.
* Compensation process- this is being reviewed the back end of 2019 but will include reviewing and allocating bonus rounds and moderation sessions- This process will be ran with heads of department i.e. ratings and bonus allocations.
* HR Team support-this will include cleansing/preparing the HRIS for a new system implementation in 2020 and helping to support with end to end senior complex casework.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Experience of working in the financial services sector i.e. industry specific legislation / regulatory understanding (i.e. FCA)
* Commercial mindset – the successful candidate will need to be focused on improving the organisation's financial performance by ensuring their client groups are equipped with the necessary tools to improvement employee performance etc.
* Significant experience in managing an ER caseload – due to the SME structure, the HRBP will manage their own casework, on a global basis
* Recent experience of operating at HRBP level, ideally for a SME business
If this position is of interest, please email a copy of your current CV to Charlie.email@example.com.