Senior HR Business Partner - Immediate Start
In this role, you will act as Snr HR Business Partner for the firms Analytics Solutions Global business unit and support the Global HR Business Partner on Global HR activities. You will work closely with the leadership of your client group and Senior HR to implement solutions and programs to enhance the effectiveness of managers and the productivity and engagement of employees. The role is based in London.
A global pharmaceutical business based in Central London.
- Provide HR Business Partnering activities to support the business and Snr HR as required in various HR activities
- Partner with management of assigned client group to understand organizational priorities and support the roll out of the people agenda
- Support HR Life Cycle processes for assigned client groups
- Understand culture, competencies, skills and performance needed in customer groups supported to deliver HR programs effectively
- Partner with managers to identify team and individual capability levels and gaps affecting performance, as well as coach managers on conversations about strengths, limitations, development needs and career aspirations
- Deliver, coach and train managers, new starters and transitioning employees in induction processes
- Coach managers in addressing performance concerns and managing performance on an on-going basis
- Support delivery of learning interventions and programs by researching on specific topics.
- Coach managers in understanding and complying with ER policies and practices. Support resolving employee relations issues
- Proven HRBP experience in a global, matrix organization
- Experience working with consulting and technology organizations would be beneficial but is not a prerequisite
- Sound knowledge of UK employment law and general awareness of international employment legislation
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, judgement and decision-making skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Expert coaching and counselling skills
- Highly persuasive influencing skills
- Organization and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and very good interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Competence to build and effectively manage stakeholder relationships at all levels
- Resilience and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Good computer skills, including MS Office programs and HRIS applications
Minimum required education and experience
- Good experience in an HR function as generalist
- Ideally CIPD level 7 or Chartered member CIPD
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's preferred
£50,000 - £60,000 plus a generous benefits package.