HR Advisor - ER specialist
Regional ER Advisor South and South East £26K
Your new company
A regional ER Advisor is required on a contract basis for 12 months.
Your new role
- The provision of first-line advice, support and guidance to Line Managers and colleagues in all matters of ER, including disciplinary, grievance, performance management, capability and absence management.
- End to end case management of ER cases, including providing related advice and producing any associated outcome letters, with agreement from appropriate managers.
- Working with Line Managers to ensure the timely, effective and legally compliant management of the Company's long term absence process.
- Working with Line Mangers to ensure that timely, effective and legally compliant management of the Company's Family Friendly Policies such as Maternity, Paternity and Flexible Working.
- Working with Line Managers to manage re structures ensuring the process is handled in a sensitive manner with the minimum disruption for affected colleagues.
- Supporting the HR Manager in reviewing Company policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance and to seek improvement to working practices with a view to increasing efficiency, productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the HR Manager in the development of initiatives and strategies to develop and improve the Company's ER policies and processes in line with business objective.
- Producing Weekly and monthly reports for the HR Manager
- To liaise with other areas of the HR Department as required
- Support the HR Team in the administration of Projects as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a similar ER role within a multi-site operation
- Part Qualified CIPD
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate a commercial approach to Colleague Relation matters
- Team Player
- Knowledge of employment legislation
What you'll get in return
A 12 month contract
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.