I am partnering with a successful company who have a brand-new requirement for a Reward Analyst to join their UK team and maintain responsibility for their Reward activity through providing a main point of contact service. This role will require you to use a commercial approach to successfully deliver an expert advisory service for Reward related queries.
Your main duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the day to day Reward activity through providing a main point of contact service
- Working closely and liaising with benefits brokers.
- Involvement in the annual salary review.
- Conducting job evaluation and salary benchmarking.
- Working on the development and improvement of new and existing benefits.
- Collating information in regards to market practice.
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of Reward highlighted through their experience. You will also have proven involvement in an annual salary review and have excellent communication skills. You will be confident acting as a main point of contact to senior figures and have the ability to produce excellent levels of work while maintaining a heavy workload. If this could be of interest please do not hesitate to contact me on 0207 337 7672 or firstname.lastname@example.org