Divisional HR Advisor
Divisional HR Advisor (South West)
Based around the Bristol area
Are you looking for a role where you can make a real difference?
United Response are recruiting an experienced Advisor to join our HR Team, based around the Bristol area.
To be successful in this role you will need to use your experience and creativity to influence the way we deliver our HR service at every level.
Working in partnership with HR Business Partners, Advisors and Assistants, you will be required to provide HR advice and deliver on HR projects within the South. Providing flexible support and expert employee relations advice to a range of managers.
Working for a leading Learning Disabilities Charity you will be part of an experienced HR team, and this will provide you with a unique opportunity to widen your HR knowledge-base.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Providing support, advice and guidance to operational managers on all areas of employee relations
- Delivering formal training to managers on a range of HR subject areas.
- Liaising with legal advisors on employment law issues.
- Managing a varied and complex ER case-load.
- Tupe transfers, restructures and redundancies
- Analyse and interpret HR data to make improvements and reduce costs.
- Build and maintain productive working relationships
- CIPD qualified or working towards, along with experience of a similar role in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of advising high volume employee relations issues
- You will have experience of advising on change programmes including redundancy, staffing restructures and TUPE transfers
- Full UK driving licence and willingness to travel across the South West, according to the needs of the organisation.
- Experience of working in social care or health services.
This vacancy will close for applications on Tuesday 28th May
Interviews will be held Monday 3rd June