You will be working for a well-known FMCG company based in West London. AS HR Advisor, you will have a proven track record of managing a broad range of HR activities.
You will be working for a well-known FMCG company based in West London.
As HR Advisor for this FMCG company based in West London, you will be responsible for ensuring employee relations are effectively managed through coaching line managers whilst monitoring trends and ensuring measures are taken to address them.
- Support line managers in ER cases, including attending meetings, note taking and advice
- Ensure managers have the relevant level of training, coaching and support in conducting ER cases
- Work closely with the HR Partner and Head of Employee Relations to support with delivering the people plan and develop HR polices and procedures.
The successful HR Advisor will have knowledge of having dealt with complex ER cases. You will have a proven track record of managing a broad range of HR activities.
- Engaging and effective communication, interpersonal and influencing skills with colleagues on all levels
- Ability to communicate with people with tact and diplomacy
- Time management, planing and organisational skills is a MUST
- Able to mediate, manage and resolve workplace conflict
This is an exciting opportunity for an HR Advisor to join a well established FMCG company in West London.
- Hours of work: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
- On site parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Discounted products plus many more!