HR Business Partner
New job in Huddersfield - HR Business Partner
Your new company
A well established manufacturing business in Huddersfield seek to appoint an experienced HR Business Partner to join their busy HR department. They are very successful, with a good reputation and part of a larger European group offering excellent benefits.
Your new role
The HR Business Partner will work closely with the senior managers in Operations to ensure that the HR systems and processes properly support strategic business aims.
The overall objectives are to ensure that the company meets its legal responsibilities in terms of employment law; ensure that systems are in place to meet these responsibilities; provide professional Human Resources advice to managers on employment issues and to ensure human resources procedures are followed.
Key tasks will include:
- Advise managers in the management of employee relations issues such as grievance, disciplinary, recruitment, working-time and absence management in order to address grievances and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Work closely with senior managers on any structural changes, providing advice on change management and employment law.
- Works closely with the senior management team to proactively plan recruitment and selection process to ensure the right calibre of people are attracted to the business and provide support to managers in all areas as required.
- Maintain and develop the HR computer system and update all associated subject areas as required
- Monthly reporting and data analysis regarding HR KPIs.
- Work closely with the HR Assistant and the Head of Learning and Development on various training and development issues.
- In conjunction with the HR team, update HR policies & procedures to reflect changes in legislation, as requested.
What you'll need to succeed
The suitable applicant must be CIPD qualified and ideally of graduate calibre. They should have at least 5 years' experience within a generalist HR capacity, covering most HR issues, including re-organisations, complex employee relations caseloads, training and development and have strong systems and reporting skills.
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to work within a well established and growing business, offering a competitive salary and prospects for development. The group offer excellent benefits, and there is free car parking on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.