Ashley Kate HR is currently working in partnership with a well-known company within an extremely worthwhile sector.
Job Number: 19296
Job Title: Regional HR Advisor
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Hours: Full Time
- Proven experience of advising on complex high volume employee relation issues
- Experience of supporting TUPE transfers
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent would be an advantage
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of UK employment law
- Pragmatic and commercially focus
- Solution focused and a drive to always streamline processes
- Strong communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Strong influencing skills and senior stakeholder management experience
- The role requires the successful candidate to have a full driving licence or the ability to travel
About the role
The role will be supporting sites across the South, you will be the face of HR so you will be expected to travel to these sites on a regular basis therefore you must be comfortable with being mobile.
This is a generalist, operational role where you will be the first point of contact, you will predominately partner with line managers to offer professional and pragmatic advice and guidance on a range of HR queries. You will guide managers through disciplinary and grievance procedures ensuring they operate within the relevant HR policy.
In addition, you will also be involved with some key HR projects that will see the company through key HR and People change projects.
This is an exciting role with a forwarding thinking, progressive company. This is a great time to be joining.
For more details about this role, please contact Kate Ryder on 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.