HR Support Officer
As the HR support officer, your role is to help provide a high-quality experience for colleagues across the business.
Established company in the property sector.
- You will support the Lead HR Partner to understand the needs of the business and help deliver a high-quality experience for colleagues
- You will assist, where appropriate, in the management of employee relations cases, aside from those of a more complex nature. This will include those related to disciplinary, grievance and sickness
- You will support the recruitment and selection process, ensuring that the business is able to effectively recruit new colleagues. This will include advertising, support for managers in selection and managing the onboarding process
- You will administer our key colleague business systems (CIPHR and irecruit) with the support of the business partner (colleagues)
- You will undertake colleague administration including changes to contracts, meeting organisation and payroll support
- You will support work to improve the colleague experience on issues including recruitment and performance management
- You will support the production of data and analysis to support performance management of the colleague experience
- You will positively support activities that help promote our new culture and behaviours
- Previous HR administration experience required
- A good communicator and service-oriented
- Be able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks daily
- Can work independently and able to work on own initiative.