1 day left
- Full Time
An ambassador, providing a 360 recruitment service you will be responsible for ensuring all roles are filled by the best quality, best fit candidates, in the shortest time, by the most cost efficient method. In additional to this will also be tasked on developing and retaining Ark's talent post them joining the business.
A fast growing, nimble consultancy business based in the City of London.
Recruitment Process and Talent Planning
- Acting as an ambassador for Ark - understanding the history, philosophy, values and culture of the brand in order to both communicate to candidates and ensure a best fit for the business.
- Establishing the recruitment requirement/ brief from the Line Manager, COO, and succession plan.
- Working with COO to assess the need / level of the role in line with budget requirements.
- Support the COO with future manpower and succession planning, including role detail, benchmarking, timescales and budget formation.
- Partner with HR Manager to review the compensation and benefits package to ensure effective and competitive attraction and retention
- Assisting with the design and delivery of assessment and selection processes
- Developing Job Descriptions
- Utilising top grading interviewing techniques
- Responsible for implementation of appropriate, cost efficient candidate attraction methodology
- Utilising social media, talent banking and networking to ensure attraction of the best talent into the business in the most efficient and cost effective way
- Supplier management, including establishing a PSL
- Ensuring quality candidate shortlists are delivered through effective screening processes
- Responsible for ensuring effective candidate management throughout the process
- Responsible for ensuring effective offer management and on boarding of successful candidates
General Recruitment Practice
- Education on recruitment practices and legal compliance for the Line Managers
- Keeping abreast of external recruitment best practices
- Keeping abreast of compensation (salary benchmarking) and benefits levels
- Support Head of HR with annual salary review process
- Identify and progress areas for personal development.
- Develop positive relationships with internal partners and external suppliers to ensure a joined up, consistent team approach to recruitment
- Provide management updates and information as required
- Communication - effective internal and external communication, negotiation and supportive feedback skills, credible at all levels
PERSON SPECIFICATION: (Skills, experience and/or qualifications required)
- Educated to degree level
- Strong Relationship Management skills - establishing, sustaining and leveraging strong on-going customer relationships up to and including executive level
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to absorb and understand role content and contribution to the business and the necessary attributes and skillset required.
- Passion for Ark as a business and philosophy to support ambassadorial skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate to people at all levels, internally and externally
- Experience of top grading interview skills
- Ideally experience of both in-house and consultancy recruitment procedures, policies and practices
- Ability to work with and identify recruitment suppliers - understanding of their practices and policies
- Knowledge of e-recruitment practices and developments.
- PSL/contract negotiation experience and ongoing management
- Budgeting and key cost management
- Experience of external benchmarking
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Positive attitude
- Knowledge of psychometric testing is advantageous
£50,000 - 60,000 plus benefits