An exciting opportunity has a risen for a HR Manager to join our FMCG client. You will have strong change management experience, as well experience of growing, developing and managing a team.
Job Number: 19287
Job Title: HR Manager
Salary: £45k - £56k
Location: Milton Keynes
Hours: Full Time
About the role
As the HR Manger will be responsible for the management of the HR function. This is a true generalist role with a focus on a number of change management initiatives
- Working in collaboration with the Executive Leadership Team to roll out strategic and operational HR objects across the entire organisation
- Develop initiatives to facilitate effective ways of working and to improve the business operation, e.g. culture, organisation design, working arrangements, performance management, communication, rewards and benefits.
- Coach and support the Management Teams to improve and maximise employee engagement and retention, performance management and leadership development.
- Introduce new Initiatives to move the company forward
- Assist the Learning and Development Manager with the Designing and Delivering of onsite learning and development programmes
- A successful record of accomplishment of working at a senior level in a multinational organisation providing strategic HR advice.
- Highly developed interpersonal, influencing and negotiating skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR policy and practice
- Experience and expertise in talent management and organisational development
- Demonstrates a range of effective leadership skills to develop a high performing team work
For more details about this role, please contact Kate Ryder on 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.