Occupational Health Nurse - Glasgow
OH Medical is currently recruiting a qualified Occupational Health Nurse based in Govan, Glasgow on a full-time basis. This role will also require regular travel to a second client site based locally in Scotstoun and the flexibility to undertake occasional night-shifts (once or twice per quarter) with any hours after 7pm subject to an additional shift allowance.
Main duties of the role include:
- To provide a full OH service in line with the client contract including consultation, clinical assessment, advice and education guidelines and written instructions.
- To provide health surveillance in accordance with current legislation, and in line policies and guidelines.
- To provide professional advice, support and guidance to the client and wider multidisciplinary team.
- To act as a mentor and professional role model to the team Technicians.
- To assess clients presenting to Occupational Health providing sound clinical advice.
25 days Annual Leave, Perkbox, Health Cash Plan
- Registered general nurse or qualification in adult nursing
- Driving licence and car owner
- Experience of conducting health assessments/surveillance including Lung function, HAV’s, and Audio
- Good clinical knowledge and expertise for interpretation of health screening / surveillance results
- Experience of conducting pre-placement assessments and reviews
- Solid IT skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team
Interested? Please call James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500 to discuss further