Senior HR Advisor
Job Reference: 19300
Job Title: Senior HR Advisor
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000
Location: Milton Keynes
Hours: Full Time
- CIPD qualified or equivalent would be an advantage
- Proven experience as an HR Advisor
- Experience of managing/leading HR teams
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of UK employment law
- Experience of working with managers, influencing, coaching and advising on all people issues and provide support for change management
- Pragmatic and commercially focus
- Solution-focused and a drive to always streamline processes
- Strong communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Strong influencing skills and senior stakeholder management experience
About the role
The purpose of this role is to ensure you and your team of HR Advisors provide a first class HR service to a specific client group within the business. This role will be split 20% of the time managing the team and 80 % of the team working with your client group.
For more details about this role, please contact Kate Ryder on 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.