HR Advisor - Temporary - Immediately available - Hertfordshire
Your new company
A well known Local Authority located in the centre of Hertfordshire and takes a huge amount of pride in being a forward-thinking authority that has a genuine customer focus are looking to appoint a HR Advisor on a 3 months basis, starting as soon as possible.
Your new role
To support the provision of a professional and comprehensive Human Resources service to meet the strategic aims and objectives of the Council. To provide advice and guidance on the full range of HR issues, including resourcing, employee relations, developing people and organisational change and development.
What you'll need to succeed
- Graduate member of CIPD or equivalent
- Generalist HR Advisor experience is a must
- Proven experience of dealing with employee relations issues including working with trade unions
- Substantial experience of managing complex issues including restructures, redundancies, absence management and change management initiatives
- Up to date and detailed knowledge and understanding of employment law and best practice
- Proven experience of developing policies and processes
- Ability to deliver training sessions and briefings
- Knowledge and experience in Reward and Benefits or L&D or Data analysis is an advantage
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.