Head of HR - Essex
Head of HR, East London/Essex, £50,000 to £65, 000 base + bens
A highly acquisitive Facilities and Property management company is urgently looking for a Head of HR to be based out of their East London/Essex offices. The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing and auditing existing HR activity within the business and setting up robust HR Operations for the smooth running of the business. Leading a HR team, the role will have responsibility for setting up the end-to-end employee life cycle across the UK operations.
- Review all HR processes and policies, implementing robust HR Operations that will be scalable as the business grows
- Harmonise the HR function and operations post-acquisition
- Partner the senior leadership team, providing commercial support where required.
- Developing the overall People Strategy including talent, performance management and leadership development
- Oversight of all operational HR activity to include: ER, on-boarding, compliance, payroll, recruitment, TUPE's etc.
Ideally the candidate will come from the FM / Business Services / Retail sectors with deep understanding of hourly paid workforces and TUPE / Bid work.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply or contact Jade Breeds at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.