HR Business Partner
About the role
We are actively recruiting for a HRBP to join our charity client on a full time permanent basis.
Working closely alongside managers, you will provide proactive professional HR support, coaching and supporting managers.
You will be involved in and support key processes, such as recruitment and retention, employee relations, performance management, pay administration including the monthly payroll, health and welfare and absence management in order to meet the business objectives.
- Experience of operating at Senior HR Advisor level or 1 year as a HRBP. This would suit someone looking for a career development plan
- Ideally charity sector experience
- Experience of inspiring and motivating people.
- Experience of contributing to and implementing strategy.
- Commitment to our client aims and values
- Partnership orientated, open-minded, beneficiary focused attitude.
- An effective manager of uncertainty and ambiguity and comfortable working at pace
- Resilient and able to work under pressure.
- High level of emotional intelligence and influencing skills
- Strong relationship building skills, achieving positive shared outcomes and feedback
- Adopts a flexible, pragmatic and creative approach, redefining problems in light of information gathered or changes in context
- Makes rational, reasoned and sound professional judgement calls based on consideration of all the facts and alternatives available
- High attention to detail and a completer finisher
- Strong and effective communicator, with the ability to engage stakeholders
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Ability to plan and deliver projects to timeframes, engaging key stakeholders
- Demonstrates a commitment to continuous improvement and looking beyond the obvious answer
For more details about this role, please contact Amanda OR Kirsty on 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.