Recruitment Account Manager
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced recruiter looking to move away from cold recruitment sales, KPI's and business development and work within a more strategic, client account management role.
This is an Account Manager role within a recruitment consultancy however your role will be focussed around key account management, resourcing, research and building long lasting relationships with both clients and candidates. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recruiter to work within an established, expert team of recruitment professionals within a boutique consultancy away from traditional KPI driven high street recruitment firms.
Your duties will include:
As the account manager for key clients within the consultancy, you will service top billing clients for all of their recruitment needs. Strong stakeholder management skills are required to successfully manage the full 360 recruitment process. Please note that this role does not require day to day business development and is a very warm desk however commercial awareness and tenacity will be required. Day to day you will:
- Advertising roles via various methods including LinkedIn/Broadbean/Mailers/Database etc
- Telephone assess applicants / meet candidates / screen CV's
- Manage candidate relationships, ensure you provide the best service, always communicating, actioning candidate requests and queries with regular follow-ups
- Attend client meetings with the support of Associate Director / Senior Consultant
- Arrange and coordinate interviews for candidates, managing the process including preparing the candidate for interview, follow ups etc
- Offer management, 'hand holding' the candidates through the process before starting their new roles
- Attend and be a vital part of seminars/workshops on a quarterly basis
- Keep on top of the market trends and insights, regularly passing information and leads to the wider team
- Working collaboratively by sharing specialist knowledge amongst team and peer group
- Assist team/team members with solving business issues and challenges.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with company policies, procedures and ethics
To be considered for this role you must be a proven recruitment professional (any industry experience will be considered) who is looking for a role and career within a boutique expert consultancy. You will have strong communication skills and will be able to provide exemplary customer service to all clients/candidates and the internal team. You'll be resilient yet flexible in your approach.
Salary negotiable depending upon experience up to £35k basic. Benefits include desirable city centre location, flexible working, very competitive salary and OTE (up to 33% of billings), mobile phone, 25 days holiday amongst other benefits.
Please get in touch if you feel that this role is something you would like to confidentially discuss further. Click on the link to apply.