Regional Leadership and Management Development Partner
We currently have an opportunity for a Regional Leadership and Management Development Partner to this well known brand, delivering to learners in the North (ideal home location is Manchester / Leeds area). As a Regional Leadership and Management Development Partner you will effectively plan and deliver leadership and management programmes whilst creating a positive learning environment to support learners to achieve their full potential.
- Act as a subject matter specialist, driving the development and delivery of a robust training plan for Leadership and Management
- Provide inspirational facilitation, tuition, support and guidance to learners throughout their learning journey, helping them to progress, achieve and reach their potential
- Apply effective methods to provide inspirational and innovative learning episodes and engagements with learners to include assessments
- Conduct and interpret detailed skills gap analysis with learners to accurately identify learner's starting points, prior achievements and experience
- Conduct regular and timely progression reviews with learners as per the standard operating model, setting SMART targets and providing additional learner support as required
- Ensure learner outcomes are achieved in a timely manner
- Manage data relating to individual learner targets including working with other colleagues to ensure the onward progression of learners
- Ideally hold Level 3 and 5 qualification in Leadership and Management skills
- Extensive occupational experience in Leadership and Management
- Involvement of delivering and facilitating training workshops
- Experience of contextualising resources and programmes to suit employers needs
- Experience of providing interactive and engaging training and development opportunities on a regional basis and in a commercial environment
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.