Occupational Health Technician - London
OH Medical is seeking an Occupational Health Technician to join our client based in London. This role will be based across multiple sites, so travel throughout London is essential. This is a full time role, where the successful applicant will work Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours per day between the hours of 8.00am and 4.00pm.
The main duties of the role include:
- Undertaking health screening procedures in accordance with company protocols. These screening procedures may include general baseline measurements such as height, weight, blood pressure, and urinalysis
- Carrying out Drug and Alcohol testing
- Carrying out fitness for work medicals
- Undertaking health surveillance activities including audiometry and lung function testing
- Delivering health promotion activities
- Ensuring all medical information is accurately recorded
- Ensuring all equipment is serviceable, clean and fit for purpose
- Providing support to the whole Occupational Health team in helping the department to run smoothly and effectively
- Being an active member of the Occupational Health team and promote a positive working environment
Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500 to discuss the role further.