HR Manager - Mat Cover
Morgan McKinley is working with a fantastic Accountancy to find an HR Manager on maternity cover basis. The role will suit an experienced HR Generalist with a background in a partnership environment.
- You will be responsible for the full generalist remit for 400 staff, providing support to the HR Director in an operational capacity as well as have line management responsibilities.
- You will manage the full employee lifecycle, collaborating with stakeholders on recruitment, payroll, L&D and ER.
- You will lead on ER cases, conducting meetings and investigations on complex cases as well as advising managers on how to manage low risk ER issues.
- Manage the Rem Co for your business area.
- Make sure that the firm is up to date on Regulatory Requirements such as SICI and CPD/CPE.
- Manage the Performance Development process and over seeing any professional development of staff with various institutes (ICAEW, ACCA, CIOT, AAT, ATT)
- CIPD Qualified
- Accountancy background or experience in a Partnership environment highly desired
- Experience at 2-3+ years' experience at a managerial level
- Experience providing HR and employment law advice
If you are interested please apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.