Generalist HR Adviser
Responsibilities will cover:
- Digitalisation - continue upload of HR function onto new system and rollout processes across the business
- Recruitment - work with stakeholders on business case, sign off, agencies, first stage interviews
- GDPR - continuation of compliance
- Appraisals and bonuses
- Basic employee relation cases
- Basic training and L&D.
Required experience and skillset:
- Good technical generalist skillset
- Previous employment experience within financial or professional services would be beneficial
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently
If you have the right experience and are interested in the role of HR Generalist Adviser, then do submit your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.