Are you an immediately available HR professional ready to take on a new role? We are looking for you to take on the role of HR Assistant for an initial 3 month contract within Glasgow City Centre.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative assistance in relation to the entire HR function, as well as HR system support
- Maintaining the HR system - ensuring high accuracy levels in relation to data input and reporting information
- Undertaking general administrative duties and ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Administering and advising on employee benefits
- Supporting the end-to-end recruitment process
- Working closely with the Payroll team
- Processing Disclosure Scotland PVG scheme membership and completing compliance checks
We are looking for someone who is proactive, meticulous and approachable. You must have a sound understanding of the HR function, current/relevant legislation, regulations and statutory obligations.
You will be working within a fast-paced environment, where you will likely have deadlines. You must be able to work on your own initiative, but equally be a great team player and you must have excellent interpersonal skills.
In order to take on this position, you must have a HR qualification and/or 2 years' experience working in a HR related role.
Please note that for this position you will be required to undergo a disclosure. If you do not already have this, you will be expected to apply and provide this (if you are successful in securing the position).
If you think you have what it takes, please click APPLY now!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.