Are you an immediately available HR professional ready to take on a new role? We are looking for you to take on the role of HR Advisor for an initial 3 month temporary contract within Glasgow City Centre. Salary is £28-£31k (pro-rata).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing various HR specialist tasks - such as policy and procedure implementation, role evaluations, performance reviews, recruitment strategies, employment checks etc.
- Assisting the HR BP and wider HR team to implement effective policies and procedures
- Support and mentor the wider HR team
- Managing and assisting with the workforce planning systems to meet the needs of the business
- Delivering excellent customer service to stakeholders and partners
- Monitoring and assisting with the development of strategic goals and objectives, as well as monitoring operational plans and reporting back to the HR Director
- Providing HR advice and staff training
- Providing accurate statistical information
- Leading on disciplinaries, grievances, performance issues etc.
We are looking for someone who is proactive, efficient, approachable and professional. You should have a sound understanding of the HR function, employment law, current/relevant legislation, regulations and statutory obligations. You must have previous experience in managing caseloads and should have dealt with complex issues.
You will be working within a fast-paced environment, where you will likely have deadlines and competing demands. You must be able to work on your own initiative, but equally be a great team player and you must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
In order to take on this position, you must have a HR qualification and/or relevant HR experience, and with this showing evidence of continuous professional development and further learning.
Please note that for this position you will be required to undergo a disclosure. If you do not already have this, you will be expected to apply and provide this (if you are successful in securing the position).
If you think you have what it takes, please click APPLY now!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.