Deputy Company Secretary / HR & Office Manager
Joining a small and busy Head Office team within a well-established and successful business you will be providing support to Business Owners, Board of Directors and Senior Managers. As a specific support to the HR Manager and Company Secretary you can expect to be involved in a wide range of issues around Office Management, Corporate Governance and HR.
Responsibilities will include
- Supporting the Company Secretary in advising on governance, legislation and other procedural matters. Providing researched advice and data as required to support commercial decision making.
- Preparing for board meetings. Advising and guiding Senior Management on business requirements and again providing researched advice and data.
- Minuting board meetings, understanding fiduciary requirements and maintaining accurate records.
- Advising and supporting staff across all of the group businesses on HR enquiries. Dealing with formal HR issues as required and escalating them if required.
- Supporting with People Projects like Employee Engagement Surveys, making improvements to Benefits and HR policy development.
- Managing Health and Safety issues around compliance, reporting and documentation.
This is an organisation looking for an individual with a broad range of HR and Office Management experience and you will need suitable experience of dealing with disciplinaries and grievance, recruitment. They also need to bring in the right sort of personality to add to a small team so you must have
- Exceptional attention to detail and a natural ability to deliver proactive customer service.
- A can-do approach to your work where you are happy to focus on the admin as much as the exciting projects.
- To be articulate, confident and always looking to add value to the Management Teams.
The business is keen to nurture and develop staff at all levels. It is a role with a lot of potential for the right individual. There will be some travel required as part of the role and you will need to be a driver
Salary: c£30k + excellent benefits
We are keen to receive CV's via this advert in the first instance. We advise you to take time to check the accuracy of the grammar, spelling and formatting of your CV and cover letter as this will form part of the selection process.
However, should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH78 in any correspondence).
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable