HR Director (NY)
**New York, US**
Annapurna Recruitment, innovative and multi-award winning recruitment agency born in London, working across the entire European space and in the US, was founded in 2008 and is focussed on the HR, IT and Business Transformation sectors.
We are confidentially working on an HR Director position for an interesting business inside the FinTech space.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Mantain the communication with the department heads
- Responsible for the whole HR function and reporting directly into the CEO
- Partnering with the senior management team
- Leading the development of best practices for sourcing, evaluating, hiring and on-boarding high-potential employees
- Provide support and consultative guidance to leaders and employees across the organization.
- Handle employee relations matters with discretion and confidentially as necessary and in partnership with legal as appropriate.
- Help execute and develop the people services strategy across the organisation
- 10+ years of experience in managing HR functions
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree in Organization Development, Psychology, Business Administration or Human Resources highly desired
- Experience in fast-paced environments. FinTech background is a plus
- Extreme attention to detail
- Demonstrated capability as a self-starter, collaborator, and in having a global mindset
- International experience is a plus
If you feel this could be the right opportunity for you, please feel free to send directly your CV to Alejandro Agustin Cano: firstname.lastname@example.org