HR Business Partner
Morgan McKinley is looking for an HR Business Partner to work closely with a fast-paced sales business in Central London. The successful candidate will be a true generalist with a willingness to lead on a range of HR projects including: HRIS Module role outs, HR MI reporting and manipulation, Branding and Engagement.
- Lead on ER casework including: Grievances, Sickness, Disciplinaries and Probation meetings.
- Guide and coach managers on HR Policies & Procedures, for the UK Business.
- Work closely with IT and Finance to support the role out of HRIS modules creating a self-service culture
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership team, presenting HR MI data and helping drive HR change linked to data.
- Manage the performance management and development processes throughout the year.
- Lead and support HR projects and deputise for the Head of HR.
- Make sure the continued development of HR professionals in the team, directly supporting their development and offering guidance.
- A strong understanding of UK Employment Law
- Lead on ER casework
- Comfortable manipulating and creating HR MI and reporting back to senior leadership team.
- Strong understanding of working with HR systems
- Strong Stakeholder management experience with the ability to push back
- CIPD qualified
- Experience of working in a sales or fast paced environment would be highly beneficial
- Ideally 1 years HR Business Partner
If you are interested in the post, please apply or contact Henry on the HR team
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.