L&D and Talent Manager (build out role)
A superb new role is available in a unique Financial Services business that specialise in the development of businesses overseas in order to improve people's lives. The business is looking to hire an Organisational Development, Learning and Talent Manager.
The role will work closely with the HRD and the business and will take autonomy of the firm's learning offering and continue to further develop, innovate and build out further on existing programmes in order to create a truly best in class learning. Whilst not a total greenfield site this is not far off.
This is the first role of its type in this dynamic business. L&D/HR is highly bought into and this new role will be highly visible and will provide a motivated individual a platform to really demonstrate what they can do in the learning space.
Candidates will need to be both passionate about learning but understand the commercial side as well. Financial Services experience is highly advantageous as is a full 360 degree learning background in a fast paced, demanding and dynamic organisation. We are looking for real superstars of the learning/talent world.
Responsibilities (brief description):
- Full TNA for the whole business
- Roll out a new LMS
- Develop a new learning curriculum for the business
- Manage, develop and improve on the existing learning and talent programmes and initiatives
- Work on key business initiatives around Diversity and Employee Engagement
- Develop/improve the performance process
- Look at ways to innovate and further talent and succession programmes
- Budget management
- Management of a Learning Advisor
- Work with ExCo members to develop a deep understanding of the business
- Implement new technical and behavioural competencies
- Roll out a mentor scheme
- Work closely with suppliers
- Experience of working in a smaller Financial Services business highly advantageous. Other FS or PS environments will be considered.
- Full 360-degree learning specialist with experience of learning, talent, organisational development and diversity
- Has previously implemented/built out new learning offerings in previous businesses
- Can work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong commercial understanding
- Design and delivery background
- Strategic and also hands on operational when needed
- Previous management experience
- Results orientated
- Critical thinker
- Highly passionate about learning