A Financial Services business based in the City of London is now hiring for a HR Manager.
The role will be operationally focused HR with a broad HR generalist remit covering ER, advisory, performance, stakeholder management, recruitment, professional development, talent and succession, MI, comp and with opportunity to get involved in or lead HR projects.
The successful candidate will be working with a Business Functions client group (Infrastructure) and will pride themselves on performing a top class HR service for them.
We are looking for a hands on and pragmatic operator who is willing to roll their sleeves up and fully immerse themselves. Someone who takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service and high quality work to the business. Demonstrating a mind-set which evaluates current process and practices and looks for opportunities to improve ways of working.
This is a great opportunity that can provide a fast paced, changing work environment, career and personal development.
- Degree educated (essential)
- Strong HR technical skills that have been honed and proven through practical application, preferably within a corporate/Financial Services environment.
- You can work confidently on all aspects of HR - recruitment, performance management, employee relations, learning and development, reward and management information.
- Passionate about HR with a strong drive to deliver practical results to the business.
- You understand the priority and importance of people management issues and do not demonstrate a textbook or purist approach.
- Keep up to date with employment law, external trends and developments within the HR profession.
- A team player with a positive can do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Have a strong eye for detail.
- Are curious and have a questioning mentality.
- Professional approach - able to build credibility and trust.
- Strong interpersonal skills - proven capability in developing relationships at all levels.
- Hard working, with a flexible attitude to work, able to respond to evolving needs and prioritise work, ensuring deadlines are always met.
- Continuous improvement mind set.