A HR Manager opportunity based in Feltham for a global company required to coach, mentor and support a HR team to ensure that administrative support is delivered to the wider business and high level of services are reached.
A global media company based in Feltham with over 1500 employees over 30 countries worldwide working with its partners and customers to change the way media is experienced around the world. Looking for a HR Manager to join their team.
- Maintain, update and create relevant HR policies and procedures
- Accountable for the day-to-day workload of the HR Services team
- Support the HR management team to develop and implement HR strategy to meet business aims
- Build effective working relationships and credibility with key stakeholders
- Support, advise and guide other team members to effectively manage all aspects of employee relations issues, ensuring that all documentation sent out of the shared service centre is legally compliant
- Provide advice and guidance on secondments, transfers and relocations liaising with relevant internal stakeholders ensuring a streamlined process
- Take a lead role in data analysis and data cleansing proving recommendations and suggestions for improvement
- Responsible for the line management for a team of 5, setting goals and Career Development Plans
- Has worked within a HR Services environment
- Previous/current line management responsibility is essential
- International exposure (dealing with employment law for other countries)
- Target driven and ability to work to tight deadlines
- An advanced user of Microsoft Office specifically Excel
- Has improved processes or put processes in place to streamline workload
- Passionate about HR services and motivating their team
A fantastic opportunity for a HR Manager to join a global media company based in Feltham with a competitive salary and great benefits on offer to coach, mentor and support a team, with an opportunity for career progression and development.