Our client is looking for a HR Advisor to join their busy Bridgwater office on a Permanent basis.
Our client is a multisite organisation operating in the manufacturing and production space. They are experiencing a period of change and looking for a HR Advisor to join their small HR team.
The role of the HR Advisor will be the sole HR presence in Bridgwater. It is a generalist position focused towards the full employee life cycle.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Writing and updating HR letters
- Being the first point of contact for managers
- Advising managers on policies and procedures
- Employee Relations - being the HR presence in disciplinary and grievance meetings
- Managing absence
- Supporting with recruitment processes
- Ad hoc project work
The chosen candidate will display the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in writing HR letters
- Previous advisory experience essential
- Excellent communication skills
A Permanent HR Advisor position within an established and knowledgeable HR function. Varied and busy position!