Spanish & Italian Speaking Customer Service Representative
Full time permanent position for a fluent Spanish & Italian speaking Customer Service Representative in Redditch
My client is a large successful manufacturer who have an urgent requirement for a Spanish and Italian speaking customer service representative based in Redditch.
The Customer Service Representative represents the first level in-house contact with customers. You will be responsible for running the sales back office for a defined group of customers working closely with internal departments (e.g. Sales, Material Planning, Business Line, Accounts Receivable, Quality) and externally with the logistics providers.
- Administrate the back-office and lead contact for the defined customer base, taking calls, emails, fax etc. related to availability, shipments, technical issues, catalogues etc.
- Answers queries directly or forwards to the appropriate internal department always ensuring accurate and on-time responses.
- Prioritise effectively, for example, VOR express orders (vehicle off road)
- Enter orders, monitor and release them for packing and shipping in coordination with customers and logistics providers.
- Support the sales manager out in the field.
- Entry of stock and express orders in Oracle-ERP and monitor on-time deliveries, together with the logistics providers (warehouse, freight forwarders).
- Address unresolved requests and issues to the designated resource.
- Checking and follow-up of claims (Quality, operations issues, etc.), initiating of returns and credits.
- Pro-active follow up of backorders keeping customers informed.
- Regular reconciliation of order boards together with the customer.
- Communication and coordination with customers, internal departments and 3PL.
- Follow up on customer interactions.
- Use of tools such as Oracle ERP, Quality Failure Report, etc.
- Ensure proper backup of other desks in the department.
- Project work (SOX, ISO, etc.)
- Any other tasks requested from the Team Leader or Customer Service Manager.
- Guarantee high class service
- The Customer Service Representative position requires interest for administration tasks, interaction with people and language skills.
- Language skills in Italian and Spanish and English; any other European language is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Background in customer service role.
- Ready to take accountability for her/his customers.
- Must be an approachable, open-minded, service-oriented person, initiative, proactive, ability to multitask.
- Must be able to manage complex tasks.
- Must be able to work independently, can pull information.
- Must be able to set priorities.
- Must be able to cope with problem-situations.
- Knowledge of the MS-Office products and ERP.
Salary £22,000 - £25,000
To apply for this position please submit your current CV. For an informal discussion regarding this position please call Lucy on 0121 230 9365.