Our client is looking for an HR Advisor to join their busy Swindon based HR function on a Permanent basis.
Our client boast an enviable international reputation, operating in the manufacturing and production sector. Your role will be responsible for multiple teams across the UK with UK wide travel (not regular).
You will join a highly skilled and well perceived HR function. They are looking for someone to join their team during this exciting time for them, getting involved in plenty of project work, change management as well as their generalist duties.
The role of the HR Advisor based in Swindon will include but will not be limited to:
- Building strong stakeholder relationships and coaching and advising on all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Proactively engaging managers and identifying areas of improvement
- Involvement of the implementation and improvement of the HRIS and various other systems
- Working with HR Business Partners with delivering the HR strategy
- Managing onboarding and offboarding and any employee changes
- Employee engagement - develop strategies and initiatives
- Working closely with the Talent function to develop and facilitate training
- Working with managers and the recruitment team and to deliver permanent and temporary staff
The chosen HR Advisor will display the following skills and attributes:
- Strong coaching and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to support employees and managers in multiple locations in a fast-paced culture
- Strong Employee Relations skills - complex casework including change management
- Strong employment legislation knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Good system skills (MS Office and HRIS systems)
An exciting proactive HR Advisor position based in Swindon with sporadic UK travel. Opportunity to be involved with project work and plenty of exposure to change management as well as complex casework.
Very competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package!