Senior Account Manager – Network Rail
Full Time: 40 hours
Salary – Substantial package depending on qualifications & experience
Location – Within reasonable traveling distance of Milton Keynes and with regular UK wide travel to various client and company sites
To continue supporting healthy high performance in our client organisations, we’re growing and investing in our Rail Division team and as an expanding company we are going places. We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our team. This role is UK wide with regular travel. You will lead and manage the strategic client relationship with one of our largest key client accounts and support the divisional Director in defining, maintaining and updating the strategic account management plan to deliver the highest level of client satisfaction.
As a Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Effectively represent the Company at all levels within the client organisation
- Retaining and growing the profitable revenue from this key account.
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure the client’s needs are fully understood and that we propose the optimal service proposition to meet the client’s business objectives.
- Engage with client stakeholders across their business to thoroughly understand their business strategy and how our solutions can support that strategy.
- Supporting the business development team and other support functions to ensure we retain the client account and deliver the optimal solution to meet their requirements
- Work with the Rail Division leadership team to ensure continuous improvement of service delivery while maintaining operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide account management support for other clients within the division
- Model a passion for excellence in supporting and delivering our solution
- Develop and maintain strong commercial relationships across the client organisation
- The governance of the contract commercial schedule and stringent change control
- Create and maintain a detailed account plan
- Develop a rigorous reporting process to demonstrate successful delivery of the accounts plan’s strategic objectives
- Actively contributing to the Rail sector Leadership Team
- Maintain strong commercial relationships with key stakeholders within the account
- Own the commercials for the contract including price changes, contract variations etc.
- Develop, maintain and deliver a detailed account plan for this major (and other) client
- Monitor and report against the strategic account objectives to demonstrate success
- Manage contract changes and variations in conjunction with internal stakeholders and ensure rigorous change control
- Be a proactive member of the Rail sector Leadership Team, taking responsibility for delivery of the overall Rail Sector business plan.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with credibility and gravitas at any level within the client and supplier organisations
- Demonstrable influencing skills, with the ability to adapt style as necessary to persuade and gain support of stakeholders and drive service improvement
- Proven commercial acumen with ability to understand and manage budgets, negotiate with clients and ensure win-win outcomes
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills, able to manage competing demands and meet deadlines
- Strong facilitation, presentation, written and verbal communication skills Ability to undertake research and evaluate data for management reports
- Ability to think logically and construct sound, persuasive arguments
- Resilience and ability to deal with setbacks constructively and work to resolution of issues
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail, ensuring that all documentation is accurate, meaningful, easily understood and fit for the purpose
- Willingness to work additional hours where necessary and a willingness to travel as required by the business
- Graduate level education or equivalent Experience of a similar role within OH, healthcare or related fields