L&D and Performance Manager
Developing Learning & Development solutions across the business, for all levels. Looking at Engagement, Performance and Talent.
Established manufacturing business in Telford.
As Learning & Development Manager your focus will be to embed a performance culture through:
- Employee engagement
- Performance Management
- Career and Talent development
- Performance Reviews
You will play a pivotal role in helping the leadership team to drive sustainable growth and your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, developing and sourcing appropriate training for best practice and performance across all areas.
- Working with stakeholders at all levels to deliver effective solutions in line with business strategy and key challenges.
- Implementing a robust succession and talent planning programme.
- Embedding a strong performance culture, delivering best practice frameworks for ongoing reviews.
- Contributing to the induction of new employees.
- Supporting in the identification of high performing & high potential individuals at all levels.
- Supporting on behavioural and cultural change as well as helping the Business to maximise the capability of its people and increase engagement levels.
To be considered for this role you will be an proactive and accomplished Learning & Development professional with excellent experience of talent mapping, succession planning and embedding a high performance culture.
You will have experience of delivering soft skills and leadership training as well as coaching and mentoring.
Excellent senior stakeholder management skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Ideally with experience in a manufacturing/engineering setting.
Ideally CIPD qualified
Up to £50,000 per annum