HR Manager R&D
One of the most well-known FMCG Dutch multinationals are in the midst of an exciting growth journey and are looking for a HR Manager to lead the transformation of their R&D and Innovation team out of Utrecht, the Netherlands. They need your expertise to help them turn 180 degrees and drive change in- and promote growth of the wider global business. This role will give you the opportunity to leave your mark and impact the future of where this multinational is heading.
The main responsibility for the HR Manager is to partner with the business to create an agile organization that has the talent, capabilities, competences and functional alignment to deliver the current and future business needs. The HR Manager acts as coach and mentor to the managers, advises and challenges them on their leadership, their organization and competencies within their teams, promotes development of their skill-set to build confidence, competence and capability to deal with people opportunities.
- Is functional responsible for (Senior) Talent Management, varying from talent identification, talent acquisition, development programs, succession planning, etc.
- Acts as a coach and business partner towards the functional respective RD&O LT members and their direct reports, is the first point of contact to the HR community with regards to Global R&D organization
- Is responsible for aligning the company's People Agenda to overall business strategy in R&D, and aligning the organizational design to the business objectives
- Participates in the development of AOP in co-operation with the respective RD&O LT members, focussing on the people cost & development.
- Participates in business planning and budgeting for the R&D function to ensure adequate delivery of results with estimated resources through appropriate recruitment, development and retention.
- Aligns global compensation programs and policies for the function and ensures consistency of the reward practices across Global R&D.
- Is part of the global RD&O HR team representing R&D and additional functions
- Initiates, designs, develops and implement strategic projects across RD&O in close consultation with the RD&O HR team and other respective HR teams in HQ and across the globe.
- Is responsible for cascading the People strategy across to the respective functional areas.
- Helps building the culture through focused interventions.
- Acts as a link with other (functional and regional) HR Directors around the globe to ensure HR initiatives are promoted and to share around (HR) best-practices, policies and transversal projects.
- Provides guidance to local HR Managers in handling complex HR issues with regard to the respective functional areas.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.